Beauty Prima is a limited company specialising in skin analysis and facial treatments. At Beauty Prima we are committed to protecting and respecting your personal data and privacy.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, Beauty Prima is a data controller at 75 Drayton Gardens, London, W13 0LG.
Information that we collect from you
We collect your information when you voluntarily submit it to us. This is usually when you fill in the client/consent form prior skin analysis and undergoing prescribed treatment during your first visit; or email or telephone us. The information we collect from you and process may include:
- Contact details including name, email address and telephone number.
- Date of birth, details of your medical/skincare history
- Information in correspondence via email, mail, telephone, or messages via a third-party website such as Treatwell, Facebook or Instagram.
How we use your information
We have a number of lawful reasons that we collect, use and store your information. Basically, the processing of your data is necessary for the performance of a treatment; otherwise the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests as a data controller, unless these are overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms.
The reasons we process your data are:
- So that we can respond to any enquiries that are made via our website, email, telephone, or a third-party website such as Treatwell, Facebook or Instagram.
- To keep records of your medical/skincare history so that we were able to define indications/contraindications and to prescribe further treatments
- To issue invoices, for accounting purposes
- To keep you informed of any upcoming appointment and, sometimes, new treatments and homecare products that you may be interested in.
We will only keep your personal information as long as we are in active communication with you. If we have not had any active communication for a period of more than five years, we will endeavour to delete your information.
Who we may share your information with
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your information to outside third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that assist us in operating our business and that provide services on our behalf. This includes web-hosting companies, shipping companies, information technology providers, and third-party marketing companies such as Mailchimp.
Beauty Prima collaborates with Treatwell platform, the largest beauty bookings website in Europe. Please note that if you make bookings through Treatwell, you will also need to contact Treatwell directly should you have any enquires regarding your personal data.
We have a number of security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information. Our computer systems are encrypted and password protected, and only a small number of employees have access to this information.
Contacting us about your data
We hope that this has answered any questions that you may have about the way in which your information is processed. If you would like to know the information that we hold about you, or would like us to remove your information from our records, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are unhappy with the way in which we are using your information, please email us at email@example.com ; if your complaint remains unresolved, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk